Photobucket

Followers

Friday, August 28, 2009

FREE Wizards On Deck Stuff

Hey guys, :)
sorry for posting this late, I just wanted to make a perfect article (as always ;D) and so I searched as many proxys that might work for it as i could.





So here are a couple of manual proxy that might work:


173.74.135.236 and port 3128
or
208.96.213.149 and port 80 (slow, but only one that worked 4 me)
or
161.149.40.33 and port 80


You can also try to join the club with myproxy.ca, but u have to click on the 'join the club'button before the page is fully loaded.



AND: Don't wonder if there arent any gifts in ur suite: The more members this club get, the more gifts we get :)



As always: If u have a problem with understanding the steps or something else in relation with these articles, feel FREE to sign my guestbook!! I answer everything!! Just visit me, MiiLeY__CyRuS



Have fun with the free stuff you get one by one ;)



xo Nathalie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I can't get it working. Stardoll won't load. What should I do?

Nathalie said...

well..at first i dont know how long you waited: the proxys are very slow and need longer to load.
have you also tried all the proxys? Thats because every computer and internet line is different.
you can also try to get online at a time where your internet is pretty fast...
these are all the tipps i can give you at the moment..
for other questions u can of course sign my guestbook on stardoll too. i answer everything!!

hope i could help you

xo Nathalie

Anonymous said...

Hi all. How are you?