Photobucket

Followers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

And the winner of 30 sds is..

mollyk123

 

(Click her name to visit her)

Congratulations!

 

You managed to win with 88 votes!Please accept my friend request!You will recieve 30 sds and 2 gifts!Thanks all of you who took part in the competition!It was great having so many entries!

NOTE:Although wounded90 had more votes she was against rules and was disqualified.

Here are the other 2 other runner-ups!

2.gizm0s  with 70 votes

3. AfraRamisa with 68 votes

xxx

mariaisabelfan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congartssss!

Mollyk123 said...

Oh wow! I didn't realise wounded was not in the competition anymore, when I logged in yesterday I was quite impressed I came second! :D Yay! Thank you everyone who voted for me.

ms.bear019/fikrianna said...

congratulation :)