Photobucket

Followers

Monday, February 28, 2011

My New Account

As Many of you know my account was deleted because of someone who was jealous. My New account is called:
TheRealMonopoly
If you would like to add me as a friend feel free. I am trying to improve my account because I literally have nothing. I feel bad for asking this but does someone want to make me superstar to help imporve the account? Oh I feel bad for asking that but I need it :(
Anyways as you know you can contact me personally at:
skittle911.stardoll@yahoo.ca
I look forward to meeting you all!
xoxo
Lylha
(TheRealMonopoly)

1 comment:

istherika said...

Hi girls! If I win National Covergirl, I will send a gift for the first 10girls that write on my guestbook (max. 5Sd). Use pass:"freegiftNCG" only when I win NCG, not before. So Please vote me!. Always vote back. 5/5★. Thanks!