Photobucket

Followers

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

SD stuff real life version :D


Hello my dear and loyal readers :)
Today, while I was n Facebook, I noticed a really cool thing..


And this one reminded me something on stardoll:


Find the difference :P lol
Actually, I believe that there is a real version for every single item on stardoll... Do you agree with me guys?

Which version do you like more? And which is better?
I always like reading your comments, so don't be shy and comment :D

Love you all
Yours
patush11
<3

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow that thing looks soo cool ;o I want something like that on stardoll & real life lol :D xx

circca10 said...

Wow! That sure is awesome. I want one :P

vampireprodigy1 said...

cool

morgan-doll said...

Love it!

Myfashion101 said...

Cool! I want one :) where can I find that on SD?

Flowersxlwp said...

wow that thing looks soo cool ;o I want something like that on stardoll & real life lol :D xx