Photobucket

Followers

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Hey again ;)
I'm back! I had to leave for a little while, but I'm back as a writer again.
I thought I should tell you a bit about myself, seeing as I'm a 'new' writer.



  • Stardoll name: irishcutie999
  • Real name: Nicole
  • Nationality: Irish
  • Languages: I speak English, Irish, German and French
  • Likes: Art, writing, Stardoll.com, music, singing, quizzes, debating, history, techonology, 
  • Dislikes: Homework, maths, chocolate.
  • Music taste: I like to listen to artists like One Direction, Adele, Emile Sande, Bruno Mars, P!nk, Fun. , Avicii etc.
  • Favourite thing about Stardoll: I love meeting new friends and talking to different people. I also love to dress my doll up as best as I can.
  • Achievements on Stardoll.com: So far, I haven't won anything, I will keep campaigning and advertising and I hope that you will help me!
  • Favourite colour: I like purple, yellow, and pink.

  • Interesting facts: I can lick my elbow. I have won a Spelling Bee. I am a National Champion in debating. I love Stardoll. I adore drawing and painting.
If you'd like any more information about me, or anything I can help you with, don't hesitate to comment on this post!! 

Before I sign off, I'd just like to say how lucky I am to have such wonderful co-writers and an amazing owner! 
See you soon! 

Love, Nicole xx




No comments: