Photobucket

Followers

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

New Evil Panda Collection!

Hey!
It's me, Leon and I will post here in this blog,too :D

There is a new Evil Panda Collection named "Back-Tutu-School" available at Starplaza.


( Do you think the right girls eyes are weird? :D )

The Prices are between 10 and 22 Stardollars and between 86 and 150 Starcoins.

For me,it is a very girly collection,and I don't know,if it is the style of much members. But the worst thing about the collection is,that there are only 3 Starcoins items and those are not really cheap...Stardoll should think about Non-SS members too.

What do you think about this collection? Vote in this poll or write in the comments below :)


  • I love it!
  • I like some pieces,could be better!
  • Not my style and too expensive!
More polls: Free polls


That's it for the moment...

I wish you a nice day!

MG286/Leon :)

No comments: