Photobucket

Followers

Sunday, September 15, 2013

VOTW - Video of the week


Hey guys. 

I've been thinking about doing this for a while. Every week on Sunday (in Australia) I will post a video of the week. It will usually be a music video.

So this week I have chosen The Fox by Ylvis. This song was originally made by the two brothers that form Ylvis and they were going to put it on their TV show to entertain their viewers. This video/song has gotten extremely popular and it is their first single. Ylvis has made other songs but like I said, this is their first single.

Enjoy!



Isabel  Bella14520

2 comments:

Patrishen said...

I love that song haha :) It is very funny ^^
And the video is really amusing too lol :D

Isabel Jade/Bella14520 said...

Yes I know. I wish I knew what a panda said.